marissa

marissa

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Halloween Is Creeping Upon Us.

Halloween is soon approaching and I've been contemplating some costumes for myself, i.e. the Sun Drop Girl, Gloria Allred, Consuela (the housekeeper from Family Guy) or maybe Schwarzenegger's mistress (I think Consuela's character is depicted after her).

Looking to scare the $%^& out of everyone, get killed, or possibly beheaded?! Check out this mask for a costume, precisely crafted out of latex, and an enormous rarity. I guess that justifies why some idiot bought it for almost a million dollars. Our country is in default, but people are spending six figures on a mask of a woman who should never show her face again. Priorities...Click the title for the jump!
Item condition: Pre-owned Ended: Jul 27, 201118:00:34 PDT Bid history: Winning bid: US $999,900.00






No Returns Accepted

0 comments:

Post a Comment

MariBLOG. Powered by Blogger.

© My M.O., All Rights Reserved.