marissa

marissa

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cable TV

Summer shows will soon be over, freeing up room for a fabulous fall line-up. Be on the lookout for some fantastic television scheduling!



16 And Barren
Made: I Want To Be A Diabetic
True Life: I'm White
Real World Planned Parenthood Clinic
Pimp My Preemie




Behind The Music: Rebecca Black
Basketball Wives and Mistresses
A Shot at Love with Jennifer Lopez



Too Many Kids!
I Didn't Know I Only Have One Leg
Addicted and Loving It
Kate Plus Some Black Guys
Not Enough Kids!




The Real Housewives of The Ovibimdu Tribe








Keeping Up With Products Endorsed by A Member of the Kardashian Family

True Hollywood Story: Pepe Billete






10 Ways To Get Punched In The Face
1,004 Ways To Get Your Side Chick Un-Pregnant
Dutch Oven
Bromances: Beach House Edition
Spring Break Beach Bash With Casey Anthony




Ferret Hoarders
Merge Lane Wars
The First 48: After An Awkward Hookup



0 comments:

Post a Comment

MariBLOG. Powered by Blogger.

© My M.O., All Rights Reserved.