marissa

marissa

Monday, November 14, 2011

ALMOND BUTTER'S #1 FAN!

I'd like to congratulate my fellow Jungfitters who completed the Miami Man Triathlon on Sunday, especially to Miss Khania Contreras (and her hubby too - he completed the half Ironman portion!)
I've followed her along her trials and tribulations as she prepped for the race. From practicing how to take off a full wet suit (not so easy people), preparing for the questionable Florida weather conditions, and her fancy schmancy home-cooked meals and treats (Whole Foods must know her by first name already).
She will be my go-to guru as I eventually embark on triathlons myself.
Follow her adventures and recipes at http://khaniasjournal.wordpress.com/
CONGRATULATIONS!




2 comments:

  1. This is such a compliment!!! Thanks for always listening to my crazy adventures. :-) Can't wait for you to get started! And yes, where's my almond butter??

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're getting a tub of it for the holidays!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

MariBLOG. Powered by Blogger.

© My M.O., All Rights Reserved.