marissa

marissa

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I Bleed Purple.

Did we all watch an impressive, uplifting 2012 State of the Union Address by President Obama? Regardless of your political agenda, it was well-written and Obama hit some amazing key points. Let's give America the boost it needs.

Now, I have the pleasure of humbly bragging that I went to College of the Holy Cross with Obama's speechwriter, Jon Favreau. He was Valedictorian of his class and after working with presidential candidate John Kerry, he was recommended to Obama on his turbulent, yet successful campaign. Since then, the two work countless hours, late caffeinated nights, and rewrite after rewrite on all his speeches together. Chris Matthews, another Holy Cross grad, discussed it all last night on his 'Hardball' show. It was nice seeing all the proud jabber going on among my HC colleagues on Facebook last night. Props to Jon, "the genius babe magnet", he's doing his thing. I hear he's looking for an assistant too so Jon, we'll be in touch.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

MariBLOG. Powered by Blogger.

© My M.O., All Rights Reserved.