marissa

marissa

Monday, January 9, 2012

Off On A Tangent Inspired By Recent Actual Events

Here's another installment!
Please believe I am currently sitting in a Starbucks, wearing a maxi dress and Toms, like a complete hipster as I blog.
Do not judge me for I have never done this here before.



-Essie Luxeffects is a quick mood-picker-upper.
-Why is it that when you DON'T want to see someone, you IMMEDIATELY see them?! Poof!
-Leave the games to Parcheesi and Angry Birds. Not the dating world.
-Shall we place bets on numbers of marriages/pregnancies/scandals amongst our facebook friends this year? Anyone?
-Why does Mason Disick have a mullet?!
-Speaking of the Kardashians, do you ever wonder what Kim's face feels like? Because I definitely do.
-I'm included in a weekly Facebook message stream of  personal updates with my Holy Cross '08 football friends. It is quite hilarious. Shout out to William King because most of the updates are about him.
-I'm going back to Boston this long weekend. I am so excited to freeze my ovaries off and celebrate my cousin's 40th (er, I mean 20th?) birthday. If you're around, let me know!
-When plugging in a USB, you try, it doesn't fit, so you flip it over, still doesn't fit, then flip it again like the first time and then it works! WHY?!
-You know you're the laziest when ice from your fridge falls on the floor and you kick it under the fridge. Rock bottom.
-Speaking of which, and totally random I know, hence the title of this post, but why is it refriGerator, but then friDGe? Who invited the "D" to the party?
-Is there any worse feeling than plugging in your iPod to a new computer/laptop and skimming over iTunes pop-ups and thinking you deleted your entire music library?!
-The guy across from me looks/smells European. Oh and he has yellow Kanye West shutter glasses holding back his shoulder length hair from blocking his vision. Wow!
-Why are there so many job interviews happening around me at this moment? I love this sneaky insight into people's interview questions/responses!
-That new movie with Sandra Bullock and Tom Hanks "Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close" looks like a worthy tearjerker.
-Did we experience all the seasons this year in Miami?
-Hey iTunes updates, CALM THE HELL DOWN!

I think that's enough for now before you guys think I'm crazy (crazier). I had to shoot out many non-Blackberry emails and mooch off the wireless here as I wait for Comcast to come fix mine tomorrow. My apologies. Happy Monday.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

MariBLOG. Powered by Blogger.

© My M.O., All Rights Reserved.