marissa

marissa

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Off On A Tangent Inspired By Recent Actual Events


  • I'd rather listen to a daily audio book narrated by Gilbert Gottfried than be in Miami without a vehicle. My baby came home today guys, you won't hear about this anymore.
  • Ladies, thigh tattoos. NO. Clavicle tattoos of guns, BIGGER NO.
  • Boys like bunnies.
  • Preconceptions ARE misconceptions.
  • As adults, we have no idea what we want to do with our lives. As children we had tons of ideas.
  • I cannot wait for "Thirteen Days of Halloween" on ABC Family. Hocus Pocus, Beetlejuice, need I say more?
  • Stop looking for blanket approval. Not everyone will like you, and it's usually those who don't know you and don't like themselves in the first place.
  • The word minion can be so appropriate to describe some people.
  • Foursquare is really stressful to keep up with. My score is pathetic and the only place I'm the mayor of is my own house.
  • I wonder what Conrad Murray is thinking about...
  • I heard "Have a magical day!" at least 253 times this past weekend. No amount of money, swag, or string cheese could be offered in order for me to say that everyday all day.
  • We discovered a planet made of diamond. Too bad we stopped space missions. I bet the Russians are laughing even harder now.
  • Miami needs basketball season back :( I'll take a Miami curling team at this point.
  • Amanda Knox, home in Seattle after 4 years. Casey Anthony at Starbucks in Ohio. Troy Davis, in heaven.
  • The weather is changing! Can you feel it!?!
  • Nancy Grace "farted" on Dancing With The Stars last night. She claims she was framed. Hmm, seems like she should get on the air, yell and accuse someone dramatically. I do love her though.
  • Wear pink tomorrow.
  • I've become an extreme couponer. Not because I ever really use/can find the coupons, but because I get bored on Sunday mornings. LOVE the Target Sunday ads.
  • Life goal: to write the captions on Adult Swim.
  • To my other athletics fans, check out SeatGeek.com. It's a gem!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

MariBLOG. Powered by Blogger.

© My M.O., All Rights Reserved.