marissa

marissa

Friday, October 14, 2011

Finders Keepers! Nannynannybooboo!

My brother signed me up for my first bike race tomorrow guys! Your little girl is growing up! As an avid cyclist (indoors) I am a little nervous to take my talents outdoors. Luckily it's more of a fun, brains vs. muscles, sort of contest.
It's a scavenger hunt starting in Brickell at 11 am with an allotted time of 3 hours to map a course and find all clues throughout downtown Miami and returning back to Brickell Irish Pub.
It will be a test of my knowledge of the area. Real knowledge. Not the "oh this place here has the best happy hour" or "the doorman at so-and-so likes to be called Pepe and winked at". I mean seriously, grow up.
Anyway, our team name is Finders Keepers. I will be strutting in highly unflattering, diaper-like, Canes cycling shorts, a helmet, and all technological devices I can manage to strap to myself. Yes, they are allowed for research and documentation purposes. Come support or wish me luck!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

MariBLOG. Powered by Blogger.

© My M.O., All Rights Reserved.