marissa

marissa

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Insomnia Is A Heinous Bia.

So it's nearing 2 am. I now have a special Apple device catered to my social media and blogging rituals. The BlackBerry will be used for untapped phone calls, sexting, emails to inmates, the usual...Full touchscreen is a bigger mission than Operation Iraqi Freedom. Imagine people with fat fingers...what a struggle that must be besides sitting comfortably on planes...

Major late night post-car-accident anxiety ninjas are numbchucking (sp?) the hell out of my brain, which, in essence, is ridiculous considering I can spend all day fluttering around my house like a domesticated and evanescent butterfly, focused on my tasks at hand, yet once my head hits my pillow, my tornadic-like (just let it be a word tonight) thought process kicks in and I stay awake thinking about the infinite things I need to do, if I need to replenish my Sunpass, who does Nancy Grace's hair, how idiotic Rob Kardashian is, Christmas shopping list compilations, etc. This is like a slow death. I better not be the only one. Blogging from the comforts of this lightweight device resting effortlessly on my chest could be dangerous.

Oh and I have 5 am bootcamp. As in 3 hours from now for all you magical geniuses.
As the legendary Carlos Estevez recently stated in his Comedy Central Roast, "I'm not winning anymore because I've already won."


::rolls eyes and rolls over::

0 comments:

Post a Comment

MariBLOG. Powered by Blogger.

© My M.O., All Rights Reserved.