marissa

marissa

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cupid: A Fat Toddler With A Weapon

Happy Singles Awareness Day!
I hope you all have your pinks, blushes, fuchsias, and reds on today with chocolate in hand!
I love you all.


In other news, let's discuss what's been going on in our world the last couple days that I've been absent:


  1. Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in NYC has been ongoing. You know how it goes. Some looks are absolutely grotesque and ridiculous, while others set the bar for this year's fashion do's.
  2. Whitney Houston passed away at the age of 48. Terribly unfortunate. Her demise was unbearable and disappointing and her voice and impact can never be replicated. Sad to know that my children will miss out on a lot of icons that I was fortunate enough to experience throughout my life. Let's remember her in all her glory. Let's also see who they pull out of a hat to prosecute.
  3. The Duggars' are "devastated" by their recent miscarriage of their 20th child. They will still try for more children. Um, I absolutely adore this family. I watch the show whenever I come across it and I support their Christian beliefs but I also know enough about anatomy and physiology to know that Michelle Duggar probably will not be able to have another child unless she has a spare uterus. However, I'd rather see the Duggars have more children than the Jolie-Pitt zoo over there.
  4. For all my fellow York Peppermint Patty aficionados, International Delight has just released a York flavored creamer! (They also have a ColdStone Creamery flavor which is probably just as disgusting as their ice cream.) Creamers are my indulgence and the flavors make me happy. It's the little things guys.
  5. The 2012 Grammys were Sunday night and Jennifer Hudson scrambled together almost overnight and paid a beautiful tribute to Whitney Houston. Lady Gaga did not win one award and probably regretted wearing the basketball net over her face in the meantime. That's what happens when you show up to the Grammys in an egg! Adele looked slimmer and glowing and took home six awards. I wish she would steer away from the black wardrobe finally. Foo Fighters came on top as well while Nicki Minaj's sacrilegious red carpet strut, and possessed performance placed her at the bottom.



   

6. Beyonce and Jay-Z recently published first pictures of their baby daughter Blue Ivy Carter. I don't 
    know if it's the fact that I have eyes or just my gut, but something about these pictures are off. You be the    
    judge. I'm just saying.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

MariBLOG. Powered by Blogger.

© My M.O., All Rights Reserved.