marissa

marissa

Monday, December 19, 2011

Train Insane Or Remain The Same



Second half marathon down. My Newtons are officially out of commission.
A year ago I survived my first half marathon in Vegas. I've made some amazing improvements and never imagined myself running one in the first place. The Vegas scenery was breathtaking, it was freezing and Cher sang to us.
Last weekend was the Miami Beach Rock n' Roll Half, I beat my goal time, the weather was great, and Pitbull sang to us. I didn't really have the energy to dance like my brother's girlfriend did, but I managed to synchronize a swaying motion so I didn't stand there looking like an angry club bouncer.


Miami Beach 13.1 December 11, 2011


Yvette (1st half!), la madre, me






Vegas 13.1 November 2010


Vegas 13.1 November 2010











0 comments:

Post a Comment

MariBLOG. Powered by Blogger.

© My M.O., All Rights Reserved.