marissa

marissa

Monday, June 27, 2011

Off On A Tangent Inspired By Recent Actual Events



  • It should be legal to commit murder in the women's bathroom at a club/lounge/bar.  Just saying...
  • To the road ragers out there, you realize when you threaten to hit my car, your car will be hit too right?
  • Nothing cuter than a guy embodying a healthy ratio of the 4 F's: Faith, Family, Friends, Funnyness (it's a real word for the sake of this post.)
  • Ladies, your friends are not mad at you because you get drunk but rather because you're super annoying when you get drunk.
  • You're either the girl who minds changing in front of her girlfriends, or does not. There is no in between.
  • Coco's Licious clothing line, will be sold exclusively at King of Diamonds.
  • Yeah, she showed the X-ray but I still think Kim's butt is fake.
  • I am put in the most awkward situations ever. Saturday night, at a bar, a man took off his shoes and asked me to "watch them" as he slowly tip-toed away. I watched them though. I'm a woman of my word.
  • My idea of sexting is someone telling me I look tan or thin.
  • Don't involve people who ARE the looney ex in their old relationship, in business with YOUR looney ex.
  • Mom: What are you getting your sister for her 30th birthday? Me:  A UHaul and bridal veil.
  • Asparagus is one of the hardest veggies to cook, perfectly.
  • I'm glad Hialeah cops get paid to blow kisses... Fighting crime, spreading love.
  • Unless you're a monster, there is no way you can watch Lifetime's Coming Home series and not cry your eyes out.
  • True Life: I'm Addicted to the Casey Anthony Trial Coverage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

MariBLOG. Powered by Blogger.

© My M.O., All Rights Reserved.