marissa

marissa

Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Top Five Favorite Things Right Now

  • The price of gas has dropped 11 cents in the last  two weeks. I don't know if former Rep. Weiner sexted Big Oil execs, but as prices steadily drop, my smile steadily grows.  LOVE IT! 



  • It has been reported that the cast of Jersey Shore will not be recast for a 5th season. MTV, I applaud you. That leaves room for classier shows like Teen Mom and Real World ha. Remember when they used to actually play music videos? 




  • Progress, progress, progress! Gay marriage was officially legalized this past Thursday in the state of New York. I believe in love, and I believe in the beauty of marriage. America is clenching its title as "Land of the Free" and its a wonderful thing :)
  • The TOMS Movement : One for One. Toms founder created a truly unique concept; create a shoe company in which for every shoe purchased, a pair of shoes will be donated to a child in need. With uber-comfortable shoes, and newly added clothing and eye-wear, each purchase makes a tremendous worldwide impact. How do you wear your Toms? Check them out at www.toms.com



    • Doodle 4 Google.If you don't know what that is, then GOOGLE it! One of my dream jobs is to be the designer of Google's logo when they change it for special occasions, remembrances, holidays, events, etc. I think it's the coolest thing ever. Recently they had a guitar one where you could actually play the guitar with the swipe of your mouse and record your creations. Or the PacMan one that was a fully functional actual PacMan game. It killed time at work that's for sure. They are incorporating worldwide interaction with modern technology and art, brilliant. Here are some examples and I look forward to the ones to come.








    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    MariBLOG. Powered by Blogger.

    © My M.O., All Rights Reserved.